Sunday, April 26, 2015

Birthday Butterfly Card

Good Morning Everyone!  I wanted to check in with a card I made for my oldest daughter's birthday.  Wow! How do they grow up so fast. 

I have been MIA lately due to my mother being in the hospital 3 of the last 4 weeks.  I am so blessed to still have both my parents.  Mom is 82 and Dad is 85.  They have been married 61 years.  So needless to say all of your prayers are greatly appreciated at this time.

I am currently working on a blog over haul with the help of a professional.  I look for good things in the future.  God bless and stamping hugs until next time!   Sandra

1 comment:

  1. beautiful card! thanks for leaving a comment on my post. I just wanted to let you know that the MFT stamps are available and in stock at Butterfly Reflections Ink (links are in the post) :)

    ReplyDelete