Friday, June 4, 2010

Because I Care



This is one of the Level One hostess sets from the brand new 2010-2011 Catalog! Whoo Hoo! This catalog is sooo aswesome! I can't wait to share more with you. This is all that I can share right now but I will have lots of new things to share with you soon!

The ingredients for this card are:

Card stock: Night Of Navy, Very Vanilla
Ink: Night of Navy, Always Artichoke
Punches: Extra Large Wide Oval, Extra Large Scallop Oval

To purchase these items and more to to my website.

Stampin' Hugs! Sandra

5 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card and a very exciting card BECAUSE I received my free hostess set in the mail today and I can't wait to make a card and this one is a great one to CASE! Thanks for blessing my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a GREAT card! Love the colors, so rich and elegant...can't wait to get mine TOMORROW!!! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love the night of navy and artichoke together. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful!!!! I'm following from SC!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Thank you for sharing! I am one of your followers from Stampin' Connection. (I'm the one that started the Follow Me thread) I have a small favor to ask, please. I had to switch over my website (it used to be BellevueStampingClub) and lost all of my followers from SC. Would you be so kind as to go to my new site listed below and RE-follow me, please? You may have to copy and paste the link. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

    Chanda Stehlik
    http://www.OneCraftyMommy.com

    ReplyDelete